What is required for the Auto Glide to work on my boat?
Boat must have Lenco Single or Dual Trim Tab System with Lenco Electric Actuators. This is a MUST in all applications.
For Aftermarket Systems:
- The Lenco Glide System will work on ALL boats with ALL engines. GPS data is used to provide data to control box. Optional connection to NMEA 2000 Network is included.
For OEM System:
- Connection to analog systems is available.
- Connection to CANbus-based engines is available. See list below.
- Boat must have NMEA 2000 GPS network or NMEA 2000 antenna receiver.
- NMEA 0183 will work, but will have slower signal response. Lenco offers a NMEA 2000 GPS antenna receiver and optional stainless steel mounting bracket.
Available for these CANbus-based engines:
- Yamaha (Command Link Plus requires NMEA 2000 / Yamaha Gateway
- Volvo Penta (Non-EVC Engines) (With a Volvo NMEA2000 Gateway - Volvo P/N 3889757)
- Volvo Penta (EVC Engines)
- Detroit Diesel
- John Deere
- Mercury - Verado
- Mercury - Optimax with SmartCraft ECU
- Mercruiser with SmartCraft ECU
- Cummins/Mercruiser w/ SmartCraft ECU